iklan. Jangan klik hahaha...

Android 4.0 is Coming


Is it true android 4.0 will be released by this April 2012? I would love to have one! Just in love with Android applications. Actually, i just can't wait to have my own name for it- Android 4-0 Jemput-jemput!



He must be great fan of Android..hehe

Since april 2009, each Android version has been developed under a codename based on dessert item. These version have released in aphabetical order C,B,D,E,F,G,H,I... : cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich and becoming this april Jemput-Jemput, if i were an Android CEO hahaha... 



    
Android will eat Apple



 
For those who just in love with Apple products, Android will eat that Apple hahaha...


P/s : yup, is true. I just copy paste your entry into my blog as my tagline blog just say it "Segala Benda menarik Diinternet, dicedok, Di Copy Paste, Di Ambil Bulat-Bulat, Dan Di Paparkan Di Sini. Juga Picisan Dari Hati. " But with a little twist ending. Peace No War, just smile Dear :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...