iklan. Jangan klik hahaha...

The Returning

Her name is returning. She will return... definitely.

for sure...

My name is equitable...

I fair to everyone and myself.. ( Do I ?)

Our name is defined what we are. In Al Quran. Our name is ready long before we are born long before our parents give our name to us. We are already have roh and name to define what we are. Our attitude, and all about us is defined by our name.


And sadly your name is not written to be mine, although your name is returning. Returning just meaning you comeback to what are your belong. Not returning to me. To be fair, i will let you return to your attitude before you know me.

Stay at the level the attitude before you know me. Dont ever show your attitude after you know me. U will hurt someone you love. The one who love you will hurt you back. That disaster.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...